Saintsfan challenge vote!

Saintsfan

Who wins the Lightning TBTC contest?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

its over you can stop voting! scroll down for results!!

Saintsfan- So the snivelling assistant has finally managed to do something right and posted the poll for the first saintsfan challenge for a while- and a high standard has been set! Here is the link to the contest to view the entries

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=8839

48 hours to vote! Decision of the board announced 8 pm (BST) saturday

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Snivelling assistant- well ladies and gentlemen, what a great comeback for the saintsfan challenge! Some great work in rendering some vintage style Tampa Bay Lightining uniforms. And so without further ado, please welcome to announce the results the greatest living human being Saintsfan!

Saintsfan*whispering* Don't think this grovelling means I have forgotten your gaffe that cost me my bet! Oh hello everyone, announcing the top three in reverse order

3rd, and winner of a weeks holiday to a destination of your choice, with my very own snivelling assistant as travelling companion, (terms and conditions apply) its

chriscj83

2nd and winner of a rare autographed photograph of me,

MilTownMVP

Finally a deserved winner- He wins a trip in the saintsfan challenge time machine, which although it has had its problems recently rarely goes wrong, isn't that right sniveller

Assistant- well there was that time yesterday when you accidentally transported the Los Angeles Lakers to the Jurassic Age...

Saintsfan- shut up, and besides it gave them a chance to look at themselves as rookies, anyway the winner and proof that subliminal advertising works

InTheEnd88

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

2nd and winner of a rare autographed photograph of me,

MilTownMVP

Can't complain... it's the highest I've placed in any contest.

Big up to InTheEnd... he deserved it.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Great job everyone - congrats to the winners.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Just a note on the future of the Saintsfan challenge- basically my current intention is to run the contest every now and again- I may throw in the odd challenge with a different format as board vets may remember I have done in the past- (like the NHL expansion project I did for instance) But as there are plenty of contests around at the moment I don't feel a great need to run this as a weekly or whatever type contest- Just as and when i feel like it.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

aww man. These are the contests I'm good at. lol.

Two entries, a close 2nd and a first place finish. :D

My point was that I am not running these to any schedule! I might start the next one towards thursday or friday of this week?!?!?!?!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Wow. No votes. :blink: Now THAT is an accomplishment.

If you'll excuse me, I think I need to go curl up in a corner and cry... :cry:

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

Archived