Earl Weaver dies

Saintsfan

Classic Earl NSFW

That is a classic.

On a side note, I am friends with the sons of Terry Crowley and Tom Marr and went to high school with Skizz Cyzyk (the producer of the clip).

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

It seemed like Weaver's death got overshadowed a bit by Musial's the same day. I know it did around St. Louis if not nationally. But Weaver was actually from St. Louis and went to high school with my grandmother (not to suggest they were close or anything).

Have the O's announced what they'll do to honor him?

It seemed like Weaver's death got overshadowed a bit by Musial's the same day. I know it did around St. Louis if not nationally. But Weaver was actually from St. Louis and went to high school with my grandmother (not to suggest they were close or anything).

Have the O's announced what they'll do to honor him?

Just like the Cardinals to always try to keep Weaver down. :upside:

As for any honors, I haven't heard anything yet. I'm sure something is in the works.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

He's right about team speed, for whatever it's worth (and probably right about Alice, too).

Well maybe if she'd her her ass outta the fcuking bars at night... and such and such...

Archived