Buffalo Bills logo concept (in progress)

tomjohnbino

Don't know how you're trying to link the image, but you should probably get a Photobucket account and share from that. Also, you'll probably have to use a different file format than a TIFF, as those aren't terribly web-friendly. JPEG, GIF or PNG work best.

buffalobills_zps9e6ef11f.jpg

Use the %7Boption%7D tags to post pictures. He looks like he's stumbling a little bit (kind of like the team every season), not sure how you could fix that. That "crack" on the top is a little strange. I get that the Lions have that, but their logo works because of the outlines around the logo. Maybe if you outlined the buffalo in white and blue it would look better.

Great start on this logo. One of the better Bills logos I've seen.

spacer.png

Β 

I think you're on to something here. I'm not a huge fan of the cracks in the buffalo's back, but once again, you are heading in the right direction. If you are trying to get the "kicking dirt" effect, you might think about adding that by the foot.

AmPJ0Ty.pngΒ 

So far so good. I get what you are trying to make with the buffalo kicking dirt. I don't like how the middle section and the hind legs of the buffalo looks like its dangling from its body.

Archived