JohnnyRfl's soccer concepts (Germany WC champions now up!)

johnrafael

Hi again people.

I created this topic to post my soccer concepts. Any brand here, only mt fantasy brand.

Starting from now, Tottenham Hotspur and Valencia CF. The patches in sleeves represent Brazilian uniform concept contests.

tottenham_home_by_sirjohnrafael-d5z06qx.

tottenham_away_by_sirjohnrafael-d5z06vl.

Valencia CF
valencia_cf_by_sirjohnrafael-d5yrqi2.png

Thanks, marble! Next is my recent concept, for the 150th anniversary of The FA. I really don't like what the Nike have done, and gave myself a try. (Again, we have a contest patch in left sleeve, but you can ignore it.)

england___150th_anniversary_collection_by_sirjohnrafael-d60ab4o.png

The logo is based on the 1st FA Shield.

england___150th_anniversary_collection___home_kit_by_sirjohnrafael-d60ab70.png

"Their first choice is a pale vintage white shirt and shorts, with navy socks, a free-thinking based in 1872 uniform.

england___150th_anniversary_collection___away_kit_by_sirjohnrafael-d60ab9s.pngRed shirts in Away apologize to 1966 World Cup, and we can see a miniature of Coupe Jules Rimet behind the collar.

england___150th_anniversary_collection___zoom_ins_by_sirjohnrafael-d60ak10.png

And last, but not least, some Zoom-ins of the two shirts.

England looks amazing, and I am in love with the Spurs away. With Valencia, I think the home is really good, and the away is good too. I like the idea of bats on the shoulders, though I feel, at least on the away, it may be a bit overused, but I think it's fine. Back to Englands, probably the classiest international kits I've ever seen. Can't wait for the next concept.

spacer.png

doubletrouble, my template is own-made and usually I don't give templates currently in use for free. You can search in SVG movement or PSD movement, depending on your software. There will be a lot of good templates.

And now, a quick concept I've made in last 1-2 hours. MTS Budapest, from Hungary.

mtk_budapest_quick_concept_by_sirjohnrafael-d60lkk9.png

Thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

mtk_budapest_quick_concept_by_sirjohnrafael-d60lkk9.png

No issues here other than I do not like it when NOB font is all lower case. Everything else I like.

1fc_nurnberg_by_sirjohnrafael-d61wsck.png

I like the sublimated pattern on the home a lot. It helps tie in the mismatched sleeve, which doesn't always work, but because of this I think it works really well. It also means it is not too far a distant move from their current shirt, which is sublimated hoops.

The away is solid too. Not really anything to comment on that.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

It's a solid MTK shirt, not a great deal to comment on as it is a little plain, although I do like the watermarking effect on the sash.

I'm not really keen on the Nuremburg shirts however, the white is a little overpowering on the home, I'm used to seeing them with black as a secondary colour with white being used sparingly.

The away is good but the two black front logos don't tie in well with the rest of the shirt, either make them red or the crest, name and number black.

The collar marks you make are nice on both also.

Don't get too downhearted by no comments on here, their just aren't that many soccer fans on these forums.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No C&C in Doncaster? Ok. Still in England, let's go to Stoke.

stoke_blog_by_sirjohnrafael-d64u7zy.png

And after the Potters, some new things to Manchester City (In place of "new", you can read "renewed" without problem). First, a New Crest:

967132152e61470aa4dd18c.png

and after, new uniforms.

manchester_city_by_sirjohnrafael-d65bngp.png

United States kits are fantastic.

BigRed618: It signifies the 1st team, 2nd team and so on. (Atleast this is what I think I remember) It's been awhile since I've seen someone ask about it

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

I like the Stoke kits, very safe, a lot like Stoke play football TBH.

I'm not a fan of the City kits, the shade of blue is really off putting, IMO City should be a lot lighter, this City kit is the perfect shade of blue http://www.oldfootballshirts.com/en/teams/m/manchester-city/old-manchester-city-football-shirt-s13232.html also I'm not fan of black (dark blue?) as the secondary colour.

I love the US kits however, I wasn't a fan of the font when I first saw it but it's grown on me, some really good detailing on it.

On a slightly off topic note @BigRed618, if you want to read up a bit about German football I suggest you read the book "Tor!: The Story of German Football", a great read and there is a section on German team naming culture in it.

• 6 months later...

Archived