New Bing logo

DG_ThenNowForever

I'm a Bing user, but mostly because I get free points for search results. The user design (especially the daily splash page) is nice too.

This logo?

SbgSoka.png

Hard to say.

More on The Verge,including a 45-minute presentation of MS design guys talking for a while wearing t-shirts that are too small, pants that are too tight, and discussing a tech company with its head progressively more up its ass.

EDIT: Also more at Neowin, including this:

bing-possible-rebrand.jpg

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I know it's not a fan favorite, but I can certainly appreciate the direction MS is headed with their branding. The Bing and Yammer logos in that article kind of confuse me -- but I do like the one-color-with-white-text look that they've been going with. It really harmonizes their advertising and their products (specifically the Metro UI look that they're pushing toward).

Bing remains the meth-teethed Walmart greeter of search engines.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Bing remains the meth-teethed Walmart greeter of search engines.

What does that make ask?

The immigrant worker who dares shop at said WalMart?

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

What does that make ask?

The frozen hobo corpse half-covered by urine-soaked newspaper, shoeless blue feet poking just out from the alley next to a Duncan Donuts.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived