Clannhoran's Whatever Project

clannhoran

Back in the old days (before Point was sold in Illinois) me and my pals would pack into a van and drive up to Wisconsin to load up on the Point Special. Now that we live in the modern world they actually sell Point to us FIBs down in Chicagoland.

point.jpg

CGP.gif

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kilkenny Draught is a mix of Guinness (the texture) and Smithwick's (an Irish Red), and it's one fine beer. I've only been able to find it in Ireland and the UK, but if you get the chance you've got to try it.

kilkenny.jpg

CGP.gif

wow.. kick ass... i especially like them on the soccer template.

Nice work, clannho!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Clann,

STOP it RIGHT NOW! Your making me thirsty and I've got 6 1/2 more hours of work left today :cry: ..... Honestly, these all look excellent, and very natural on the Soccer Kits. Great Job. After you finish Beers of the World (which could take you a couple years) How about moving on to something odd like TV Shows or Movie Themes, they always have their own Unique Wordmarks it would be interesting to see how they look. If I wasn't completely rapped up in closing the deal on a new house (why do they make you jump through hoops like a circus animal for two months leading up to closing???) I would give it a shot myself.

Damn, I was all geeked up for MoJoTo's nothing contest, but it was shut down. Well, here's my entry, anyway.

nothing.jpg

That may the total embodiment of NOTHING. I would have awarded the prize to you for that. Especially if you could do it in a home and away jersey concept.

Damn, I was all geeked up for MoJoTo's nothing contest, but it was shut down.  Well, here's my entry, anyway.

nothing.jpg

That may the total embodiment of NOTHING. I would have awarded the prize to you for that. Especially if you could do it in a home and away jersey concept.

I tried, but I keep getting stuck on the damn alternate uni. Have you ever tried to sell "Nothing" in blue and teal.

CGP.gif

Archived