nhl uniforms and stuff

goalieboy82

I'm sure they will. It'll probably be the only source of income for the teams during the lockout. Plus people will still buy their favorite player jerseys even if they aren't playing. Not to mention the minor and midget leagues that use NHL replica equipment.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Were there licensing issues during the last MLB strike?

'Cause I remember that year all the jerseys in my Little League didn't have the logos on them, beside the fact that they messed up big time (my Royals jersey was red), and my mom said it had something to do with the strike.

Were there licensing issues during the last MLB strike?

'Cause I remember that year all the jerseys in my Little League didn't have the logos on them, beside the fact that they messed up big time (my Royals jersey was red), and my mom said it had something to do with the strike.

There shouldn't be any issues, as long as you don't use real player names on the backs of the jerseys. After all, it is the team that owns the jersey rights and not the player. Since it was the players striking, and not a lockout, then I don't see why the team would stop putting it's logo on stuff. Just a thought.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Archived