grant1woods

I'm sorry, but none of these offer any type of improvement over their actual uniforms and only a couple would work as a generic fashion jersey. Basically when starting out all you did was replace the actual wordmark with one of the logos on one side and the number on the other. Pitt was right, you need to stop and take some time on these. If you don't have the time to put into them, then you shouldn't be posting them at all. Because right now, all you're really doing is flooding this forum with stuff you threw together in what appears to be about 10 minutes. There's plenty of members here who spend real time, like days, weeks or even months, working on a concept before they feel its right to post. Now obviously you don't have to spend that much time, but all your posts up til now only show you're not really taking it seriously yourself, but expect everyone else to when commenting on it. And that's not fair.

But I started this and if you don't like it, the beauty of the website is, you don't have to look at it.

303h7kn.jpg

I'm sorry, but none of these offer any type of improvement over their actual uniforms and only a couple would work as a generic fashion jersey. Basically when starting out all you did was replace the actual wordmark with one of the logos on one side and the number on the other. Pitt was right, you need to stop and take some time on these. If you don't have the time to put into them, then you shouldn't be posting them at all. Because right now, all you're really doing is flooding this forum with stuff you threw together in what appears to be about 10 minutes. There's plenty of members here who spend real time, like days, weeks or even months, working on a concept before they feel its right to post. Now obviously you don't have to spend that much time, but all your posts up til now only show you're not really taking it seriously yourself, but expect everyone else to when commenting on it. And that's not fair.

But I started this and if you don't like it, the beauty of the website is, you don't have to look at it.

No, the beauty of this website is that you can post your concepts here and get feedback of how you can fix it. If you're not willing to take criticism, you probably shouldn't post your concept in the first place.

McCall is just trying to help. I'm really not sure how else to explain this to you.

spacer.png

The problem isn't that we don't have to look at them, it's that it can cause us to miss others. By just flooding the site with these, you bump down the concepts that, like McCall said, someone worked on for days, weeks, or months. I don't know how many times I've seen really good concepts bumped off the first page, and barely noticed because others constantly flood the board with concepts that are clearly just quick cut-and-paste jobs. We're all busy... Don't compensate for that by rushing work. Compensate by taking longer to release quality concepts.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Archived