grant1woods

Take a breather for now. Sit down for a week or two and gradually work on one team at a time. These do all look the same, and the Angels just don't work because the logo is on the wrong side. Keep in contact for more tips. :)

Listen, I'm not going to 'gradually work on one team at a time' 'for a week or two' because I have other things to do than make uniforms for 'a week or two'

303h7kn.jpg

If you're going for a throwback, you need a different number font, and a different cap. Get some striping on there. No to the centered number. Make the number go on the left-arm side of the uniform.

Take a breather for now. Sit down for a week or two and gradually work on one team at a time. These do all look the same, and the Angels just don't work because the logo is on the wrong side. Keep in contact for more tips. :)

Listen, I'm not going to 'gradually work on one team at a time' 'for a week or two' because I have other things to do than make uniforms for 'a week or two'

I never said that's ALL you would do. I'm telling you that there are some flaws that you're overlooking because you're pumping them out like there's no tomorrow.

If you're going for a throwback, you need a different number font, and a different cap. Get some striping on there. No to the centered number. Make the number go on the left-arm side of the uniform.

I never said that's ALL you would do. I'm telling you that there are some flaws that you're overlooking because you're pumping them out like there's no tomorrow.

OK, sorry I blasted on you

303h7kn.jpg

I'm sorry, but none of these offer any type of improvement over their actual uniforms and only a couple would work as a generic fashion jersey. Basically when starting out all you did was replace the actual wordmark with one of the logos on one side and the number on the other. Pitt was right, you need to stop and take some time on these. If you don't have the time to put into them, then you shouldn't be posting them at all. Because right now, all you're really doing is flooding this forum with stuff you threw together in what appears to be about 10 minutes. There's plenty of members here who spend real time, like days, weeks or even months, working on a concept before they feel its right to post. Now obviously you don't have to spend that much time, but all your posts up til now only show you're not really taking it seriously yourself, but expect everyone else to when commenting on it. And that's not fair.

Archived