USMNT Kits

shaydre1019

Thank you guys for the positive feecback! Here's the primary options with the correct sock placement.

I think all white and all navy would look good too.

USkitsv2-1.png

Absolutely fantastic. Do you plan on making a third kit/goalkeeper kit?

I hadn't even thought about that, but now that you mention it i think i will work on something!

Looks good!

I love it when the shirt is one color and then the shorts/socks are a different color (ala Everton). And also enjoy the Chelsea type look for teams when the shirt and shorts are one color while the socks are a different color.

But hey, I'm a bit weird.

The orange looks really out of place with the crest being red. I'd say you either make it red, or charcoal.

But they tend to use different color schemes, and I thought this would be a good way to experiment with otherwise non American colors.

Yes they usually use other colors for the keeper kit, but thats when the base of the keeper shirt is that color. When they have had a black keeper kit, it has always been black and grey, not black and another color. I would really recommend you change the orange to grey. If you really like orange and black, make the shirt orange completely, not just a thin little stripe. Still love the concept though for sure.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived