Fox's MLB: Final Edition

Fox

FoxMLBFinalEditionBanner.png

For a while now I've been making MLB concepts. My most recent thread can be found here: Fox's MLB 2.0

I'm finally ready to post my final round of concepts for all 30 teams. I decided a new thread would be the best for this so it's not muddled up with old concepts on older templates.

1. Houston Astros

2. Anaheim Angels

3. St. Louis Cardinals

4. Oakland Athletics

5. Arizona Diamondbacks

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Houston Astros

Most recent concept: 2/27/13

What's changed? Dropped the combination with orange accessories and the grey road jersey. Reverted to single navy piping for better consistency.

FoxMLBFINALAstros.png

Anaheim Angels

Most recent concept: 12/23/11

What's changed? Reverted to single piping, dropped the halo on the cap, simplified the presentation of the A logo over navy. The California state outline logo features a red state as a nod to the Angels use of red as a primary color for so many years.

FOXMLBFINALAngels-1.png

Houston: As an update to their current set, this is amazing. Nothing changeable in my opinion.

Angels: I love the colors, and I especially love the alternates which really "pop". The white cap is a beauty. I actually like the idea of including red, as there is a history of it in that logo as well (just updated). If it was included anywhere else, it would seriously muddle the look too much. The main cap is a big problem for me do to the lack of powder blue. Since you'll be hard-pressed finding a way to put it in the cap logo, I'd make the bill blue. Also, ditch the powder blue 'A' you have for the home jersey. The white 'A' looks so much better for a white home jersey. Maybe use the powder blue 'A' cap for the road jersey.

Thanks for the feedback. I made changes to the Angels concept in the original post. I changed the way I used the white cap as well as the color of the cap logo.

Here are a few more teams

St. Louis Cardinals

Most recent concept: 6/12/12

What's changed? Color scheme is back to red and navy as it should be. The Cardinals also don't need an alternate jersey. Standard home and away with St. Louis on the road and alternate combinations with birds on bat cap. A navy belt with the home jersey and birds on bat cap combination.

FoxMLBFINALCardinals.png

Oakland Athletics

Most recent concept: 8/17/12

What's changed? Gone is the cream alternate along with A's on the primary home white. All new jerseys. Used the throwback Oakland script which I personally prefer over the current. I used a lighter shade of green, closer to their original kelly green.

FoxMLBFINALAs.png

Arizona Diamondbacks

Most recent concept: 5/27/12

What's changed? All five jerseys are essentially the same with a few color tweaks. Gone is the double outline on the DBacks and Arizona scripts. The color of the snake cap logos and sleeve logos are changed. For the Arizona road alternate, the script is sand outlined in brick with a now solid black brim on the cap as well as black socks.

FoxMLBFINALDiamondbacks.png

Feedback?

• 1 month later...

Archived