NIKE BASKETBALL TEMPLATE- In Progress

vnardella5

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really want to use hyper dunks in this temp...i just feel that those are THE nikes

you pretty much have it done. just do the rearranging and release imo

I agree. Hypderdunks are more generic and would fit the "template" theme of a template... if that makes any sense.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Is there any ETA for this template? I know I keep asking, but this is one of the best basketball templates, so I'm just curious when it will be available.

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

tbh..i know what cane is saying but i need hyperdunks...just the way it is...makes the template complete

So, any ETA or are you still working on the Hyperdunk shoes?

tbh..i know what cane is saying but i need hyperdunks...just the way it is...makes the template complete

So, any ETA or are you still working on the Hyperdunk shoes?

i just cant get them to look right.. not good at this stuff..maybe someone can help

Can the rest of the template be made available now and then release the shoes at a later date?

If the shoes are an Illustrator file, I know people who can convert directly to Photoshop.

Any update?

Are the shoes the only thing left on the template that has yet to be completed? Is there anyway to make the rest of the template available and once the shoes are done, release the shoes at a later date?

I agree with the above posters. I wouldn't mind getting in to this template and playing around with it.

Any update?

Are the shoes the only thing left on the template that has yet to be completed? Is there anyway to make the rest of the template available and once the shoes are done, release the shoes at a later date?

I agree with the above posters. I wouldn't mind getting in to this template and playing around with it.

Jeez dude -- chill out. Every other post on this thread is you asking what the 'ETA' is. Do you realize this template is available in a nike catalog??

Any update?

Jeez dude -- chill out. Every other post on this thread is you asking what the 'ETA' is. Do you realize this template is available in a nike catalog??

That's exactly the point. No one has posted a response on when it would be made available. Multiple people have been asking. I dont have the ability to convert from Illustrator to Photoshop, hence why I am asking when the template will be made available.

Jeez, man. If waiting for someone to create a template free of charge for you in their own spare time is something you cannot bear any more, become self sufficient and learn how to create them yourself.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Jeez, man. If waiting for someone to create a template free of charge for you in their own spare time is something you cannot bear any more, become self sufficient and learn how to create them yourself.

Don't get it twisted. I'm not bitching about how long its taking or complaining that it should be done already. I was just inquiring when it would be ready (as were other people). I was trying to show the OP a level of interest.

You guys don't gotta be so sensitive about everything. Did I over post? Sure. But I am motivated to take on a basketball concept for my first time.

Don't get it twisted. I'm not bitching about how long its taking or complaining that it should be done already. I was just inquiring when it would be ready (as were other people). I was trying to show the OP a level of interest.

You guys don't gotta be so sensitive about everything. Did I over post? Sure. But I am motivated to take on a basketball concept for my first time.

No inquiring would be asking once and politely waiting for a response -- you are hounding the OP. The OP will get it done when he gets it done, like Marble said he's doing you (and others) a favor for free.

We aren't being sensitive, you're just being pushy and demanding.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ive sent him everything but i have no idea why he hasnt put it up yet.

Do you or anyone else have the actual UNIFORM in a PSD version? I am giving up on the socks, shooting sleeve, shoes, etc. Just looking for the actual uniform.

Archived