NIKE BASKETBALL TEMPLATE- In Progress

vnardella5

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

y bump a thread from the summer?? why?

Because the OP never posted the template...

Because its one of the only comprehensive, clean, aesthetically pleasing basketball templates.

Because it is only from a few months ago... not 2009.

Because there was interest from multiple people on the thread.

Because I wanted to.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

lol u want mee to piss off?? i created the template and the thread fyi..ill piss off if u want me too..i was just wondering why from all this time instead of like in september

Yeah thats my bad. I wasn't paying attention and I was just trying to be a dick. Sorry.

I hope you still release the template (with NON-LeBron shoes -.- )

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

preview

there are 2 different floor textures..thx to weatherman for those

13851143.jpg

I have two critiques of the template is the layout.

1) It would be a cleaner look to have the accent pieces together in one column, i.e. shooting sleeve, socks, shoes vertically in a separate column, next to the uniform.

2) make sure all pieces are facing the same direction. Right now the side view of the uniform is facing right, but the sleeve, socks and shoes were facing left. I would position all these parts on the right side of the template, facing to the left, in to the back view of the uniform.

Any chance of warm up pants too?

well they are not in favor of the lebrons..thats what i mean...do u have time to do some more shoes??? maybe hyper dunks 2013?? if not i will attach the lebrons and they can just hide them

Well just use them anyway. they can hide the shoe. only 1 person said anything anyway.

The whole LeBron thing was a joke more than anything - ya know, Cleveland homer, ex gf sort of thing...

Personally, I don't think the shoes look good and a more generic Hyperdunk would be more fitting for a uniforms template. But I def can't argue against a uniform template that has the shoes of the best player in the league in it.

Archived