World Cup of Beer Pong

JCRGraphix

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, Mine's a terribad design

You've seen my contributions, right. Yours will be better than that by default.

Man, dont say that. To be honest, Monaco has been one of my favourites so far. Jamaica was not too shabby either. And Joester, havent seen your work yet, but I bet itès not that bad.

Told you.

Hey, it's really not that bad. I like the logo and the font on the jerseys, and how you made the table look like the flag. It's an overall really classy look. Nothing too fancy or out of the box, but strong. The logo on the centre of the table may look a bit squished, but it's really not that bad. There's always room for improvement, but I think it's a pretty decent design, and with a few touch-ups here and there, could become really strong.

I would like to nominate myself for Cliche post of the day. And Joester, I'm glad you gave it 110%

Told you.

Dude, don't beat yourself up over one concept. In all honesty, I have seen some pretty crappy designs on these boards (not pointing fingers or saying names), and your design is by far not one of them. I see that youre a relatively new member on these boards. Not all members are gonna hit it out of the park with their first design (though some have). Like kevsim said, overall its pretty good. But practice makes perfect. a few changes here and there will make this a strong concept.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Yeah, OaklandHusker elped with the logo, I gave him the description of the logo and he helped since I'm not the best with logos, and I did the rest.

Worth noting that we talk oyutside of the board and he brought me to the board. I dodn't just ask him out of the blue.

Archived