World Cup of Beer Pong

JCRGraphix

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news, we have our first entry. The Cherokee Nation by Griffinmarlins. Just a reminder, send your designs to me with either a white or transparent background, and I'll put them into the official World Cup of Beer Pong Media Guide.

cherokeenation_zps108d7358.png

Sounds fun. I'll give Greece a go.

You got it.

Did you change your NFL fandom or something? Last time I saw your sig, you were a Dolphins fan.

Wow, didn't think anyone would notice. I guess you could say changed back. I never cared about the Dolphins as a kid. Dad is a Saints fan so I ran with that. Then Bountygate happened, and I didn't watch the NFL last year. I was trying to convert to a being a Dolphins fan but just couldn't get into it.

PJU85JF.png

Did you change your NFL fandom or something? Last time I saw your sig, you were a Dolphins fan.

Wow, didn't think anyone would notice. I guess you could say changed back. I never cared about the Dolphins as a kid. Dad is a Saints fan so I ran with that. Then Bountygate happened, and I didn't watch the NFL last year. I was trying to convert to a being a Dolphins fan but just couldn't get into it.

Oh okay. Well I hate your NFL team either way. :P It is nice that you're a Marlins and Canes fan though. :)

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Gonna give a summary of my Alternate set: Fauxback to the 90's that looks like the entire decade barfed all over the set with splashes of red solo cups overflowing and ping pong balls as far as the eye can see.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Gonna give a summary of my Alternate set: Fauxback to the 90's that looks like the entire decade barfed all over the set with splashes of red solo cups overflowing and ping pong balls as far as the eye can see.

Beautiful.

Beautiful.

A work of 90's style art. I assume you received the email?

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Beautiful.

A work of 90's style art. I assume you received the email?

Yes indeed. Very nice.

Archived