Historical Nations Yakball Championship - Voting is now up

johnrafael

First, I must say that raysox authorized this competition.

Yes, yes, yes, YES! The sport that has become a fever in these boards are back! And this time the competition is based on the nations of the past. There are 32 16 free places for 32 16 nations extinct.

You can choose from any country that is formally extinct (A wikipedia link is sufficient to confirm the extinction.)

I will not get into personal preferences or opinions, but I'm not responsible for any problems that applicants have for choosing their nation, as few votes or hostility, so think carefully if choosing countries like Nazi Germany or Confederated States.

Registration is NOW CLOSED

Participation and creation is open to everywhere, since complying with the basic rules of forum content.

The templates are here:

Paint, SVG, PSD

Official font for Yakball (optional)

Voting polls will be made to save time, instead of voting by mail.

If possible, I would like someone who could run this competition with me, because I intend to participate as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chosen Ones

Roman Empire - oaklandhusker

Kingdom of Bavaria - Concept by skier14

USSR - Concept by lancealot

City-State of Sparta - chrisCLEMENT

Crown of Aragon - Concept by kodrinsky
The Habsburg Monarchies - Concept by Griffinmarlins

City-State of Athens - kevinjohnpost
Kingdom of Prussia - OlavoP
States of the Church (Papal States) - Concept by Mburmy
Ancient Kingdom of Egypt - Concept by tigerfanjoe

Kingdom of Portugal - Concept by JohnnyRfl

Mali Empire - Concept by MattD1972

Czechoslovakia - Concept by gobucs22

French West Africa - Concept by TorinK92
Republic of Texas - gopsusports

West Indies Federation - Concept by DolphinManatee

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUARTERFINALS UP NOW!

Closed.

Bavaria, Mali Empire and West Indies won the first round matches, and we have the Quarterfinals.

qNC4UZR.png

As the forum not reset the polls, I've updated the last post with a list. Choose your favorite.

First Quarterfinal Poll is up until 23h59 EST of Friday, August 19. Voting is open to everyone.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this idea.

I'll take Bavaria.

Kingdom of Bavaria for you.

Cherokee Nation it is!

Griffinmarlins, only recognized state nations that are extinct.

What do we need to provide? Logo, home, and clash?

You are encouraged to follow the same idea that raysox had on yakball. Primary, secondary, Wordmark, field and two uniforms. But is optional.

I'll take Sparta, and if that doesn't work I'll go ahead and take the Athenian Empire.

You must choose only one, Athens or Sparta.

-------------------------------------------------------------

To all: Don't forget to provide the name of nation (recognized country).

Cherokee Nation it is!

If the US gov't of the 1800's wasn't so racist, it would've been recognized. I think it's fair to say, that I should be allowed to do this country.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Cherokee Nation it is!

If the US gov't of the 1800's wasn't so racist, it would've been recognized. I think it's fair to say, that I should be allowed to do this country.

I want to keep this as real as possible when talking about recognized states. I keep my words. Only recognized state nations. Sorry, but it's the rule.

I love when people do competitions. I would like to enter as Ancient Greece.

We have the City-State of Sparta with chrisCLEMENT, Then I suppose you would choose another city-state, like Athens. The Ancient Greece was never unified before Alexander, If my history lessons are not so old.

Sparta it is.

The City-State of Sparta for you.

Crown of Aragon for me.

You got it.

Do you mean sovereign countries when you sat recognized states? If so, then here's a wiki article thus proving it was a country.

http://en.wikipedia....overeign_states

And an image of the section stating the Cherokee Nation.

nhll.png

If still not allowed this country, then I'll do the Hapsburg Empire.

There's a Empire for you.

Archived