Historical Nations Yakball Championship - Voting is now up

johnrafael

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a deadline for when we should submit our designs? Also, what are the requirements for uniforms?

If 16 slots aren't filled until tomorrow, I'll permit the people choose 2nd teams. After at least 16 slots are ocuppied, I wil anounce the deadline.

As I've said before, you're free to create. Logos are Optional. The Yakball font is optional. Is encouraged that you try to create an identity as raysox have done and his series (Logos, field and uniforms)

Is there a deadline for when we should submit our designs? Also, what are the requirements for uniforms?

As I've said before, you're free to create. Logos are Optional. It is encouraged that you try to create an identity as raysox have done and his series (Logos, field and uniforms)

Sweet! I did all of that. I was just wondering if we were required to have an alternate uniform or not.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

As I've said before, you're free to create. Logos are Optional. It is encouraged that you try to create an identity as raysox have done and his series (Logos, field and uniforms)

Sweet! I did all of that. I was just wondering if we were required to have an alternate uniform or not.

Feel free to do it.

1. Roman Empire - oaklandhusker

2. Kingdom of Bavaria - skier14

3. USSR - lancealot

4. City-State of Sparta - chrisCLEMENT

5. Crown of Aragon - kodrinsky
6. The Habsburg Monarchies - Griffinmarlins

7. City-State of Athens - kevinjohnpost
8. Kingdom of Prussia - OlavoP
9. States of the Church (Papal States) - Mburmy
10. Ancient Kingdom of Egypt - tigerfanjoe

11. Kingdom of Portugal - JohnnyRfl

12. Mali Empire - MattD1972

13. Czechoslovakia - gobucs22

14. French West Africa - TorinK92
15. Republic of Texas - gopsusports

16. West Indies Federation - DolphinManatee

Now, I'll go to random.org and generate a random number sequence to our 1/8 finals. After it, I will post the tournament bracket.

Here is your sequence:16813113125159726110144Timestamp: 2013-08-05 18:15:00 UTC

Archived