Super League Hockey---- Millionaires and Governors

kevsim1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's always worth trying...

And just to let you know, I am not obsessed with curving words on logos. I just think it would look better here.

Sounds good... although with the program that I'm using, you can't change the angle of the curve...

Good job guys! I would have accepted SLH in green or ME in red, because I edited the link earlier today, but since uuju2 said one or the other first, he will receive a sneak peak of a never-seen team. If anyone gets wants the code, just click the link on JERSEY on the quoted post that thepeam posted above. Just wait until it searches, and read what it says in the search bar. I will PM you soon uuji2, ok? Just a fun little thing. And I'll get going on the voyagers (no u). And uuji2, with Victoria, do you map thicken the yellow circle and put 'Lamplighters' in that?

Actually, just go to post #100

Would you guys like the list of the expansion cities for the 2nd expansion? I already told you about

Victoria

Edmonton

Saskatoon

Quebec City

San Francisco

Houston

Detroit

Nashville

That's expansion 1, but there are still 8 more for an expansion that would come 3 years later.

Would you guys like the list of the expansion cities for the 2nd expansion? I already told you about

Victoria

Edmonton

Saskatoon

Quebec City

San Francisco

Houston

Detroit

Nashville

That's expansion 1, but there are still 8 more for an expansion that would come 3 years later.

Did you have to ask?

Victoria

Edmonton

Saskatoon

Quebec City

San Francisco

Houston

Detroit

Nashville

Did you have to ask?

Ok.

Yellowknife

Regina

Markham

St. John's

Seattle

San Diego

Denver

Philadelphia

When will we get the rest of the logos and/or jerseys? Can't wait.

They'll be scattered throughout the rest of the matchdays. Once all the primary logos for expansion 1 are done, we'll start jerseys, and then full sets. Then expansion 2 will come in. All as the 2020 season plays out. We currently sit at matchday 30/70. Playoffs come next.

Victoria

Edmonton

Saskatoon

Quebec City

San Francisco

Houston

Detroit

Nashville

Did you have to ask?

Ok.

Yellowknife

Regina

Markham

St. John's

Seattle

San Diego

Denver

Philadelphia

Seattle and San Diego. Your my hero.

NEWSGG copy.png

Victoria

Edmonton

Saskatoon

Quebec City

San Francisco

Houston

Detroit

Nashville

Did you have to ask?

Ok.

Yellowknife

Regina

Markham

St. John's

Seattle

San Diego

Denver

Philadelphia

Seattle and San Diego. Your my hero.

Lol, I'll say that there was a factor in you saying earlier something about Seattle, San Diego and Houston

That Dallas Stars logo is an excellent starting point for the outline of Texas. If you smooth that out a bit, the Voyagers will look great. It's also kind of bothering me how your current Texas outline looks a bit rotated.

Yay! A team in Newfoundland. I can't wait to see this new round of expansion.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Is there a name for Philadelphia yet?

The first color scheme that came to mind for me was blue and copper.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Archived