Super League Hockey---- Millionaires and Governors

kevsim1

As I said, many spoilers in here. One in particular should get a few comments.... Looking at this, any other unique suggestions for a Philly color scheme that could spice up the league a bit more?

ColorGuide_zps4b699d1f.png

Two Toronto Teams?

Also you might wan't to double check Neww York's spelling.

NEWSGG copy.png

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said, many spoilers in here. One in particular should get a few comments.... Looking at this, any other unique suggestions for a Philly color scheme that could spice up the league a bit more?

Two Toronto Teams?

The team in Markham will go by the Toronto_______s

As for Yellowknife, I love a good gag team, but the logo still needs some work, I suggest making the knife horizontal, and putting the word Choppers in there. Then adding Yellowknife right above the knife.

Wait, so just to clarify, there will be a team in Yellowknife, may be called the choppers, may not, and they'll my recoloring of clipart and 2 minute paint job isn't real.

Philly should be the Phillies colors(red,white and blue)and name...I think so

OK. Last chance to put a certain color scheme in the running. I will put the poll up at 4.

Two Toronto Teams?

Neww York. Thanks for catching that

Time! As promised, I'll be ending this poll right now. Looks like Philadelphia will be a blue and copper team. Thanks for voting. And considering Kaz's points with the whole greek heritage, you you think that a Greek pattern like this would be appropriate?

GreekKey.jpg

I think the wordmarks for the Gears and Brigade don't need to be included in the primary logos. They aren't bad wordmarks, but they disrupt the flow of the logos and look out of place

Detroit, i agree, Saskatoon, I'm still debating.

Who's that orange team.

? Do you notice anyone missing?

Jacksonville Citrus?

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Archived