Super League Hockey---- Millionaires and Governors

kevsim1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually I think I remember you hinting wayy back that they were gonna be called that

I can't seem to find it, but when I released the fruity future slogan, IINM, it was you that said Rebranding as jacksonville citrus?, and I quoted myself saying that the Inferno name and logo would remain in the league next year.

I must say Kev, I've been late to check this thing out and I'm usually (a bit) disinterested in hockey concepts. But these are amazing! The complexity in the logos are ridiculous! My favorite is probably Montreal.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I must say Kev, I've been late to check this thing out and I'm usually (a bit) disinterested in hockey concepts. But these are amazing! The complexity in the logos are ridiculous! My favorite is probably Montreal.

Wow! Thanks DScruggy! Lots more to come in the thread with a new expansion coming!

Matchday33_zps71fddd9c.png

Matchday34_zpsafe1a8a0.png

Matchday35_zps3401eca9.png

Standings35_zps2fb08bc2.png

Half way point!!!! 35/70 matchdays are complete,and the season is really heating up! Where in the world did the Calgary Scouts come from!?!? 2 point behind the Blockbusters for the Pacific division lead. Also, we have a new league's best team, The Ottawa Governors!

At this point, I'd like to say thank you to all of my loyal followers. There's still a lot to go.... I'm sorry. :)

You cannot believe how relieved I am to be finally finishing Quebec City up. I've seriously been working on this particular idea for 3 weeks, and Quebec City as a whole for.... 3 months? Anyways, here we go.

So my logo is of le Bonhomme Carnaval, the mascot for the world's largest winter festival held in Quebec City.

QC_zps4874e12d.png

bonhomme_glace5-600x503.jpg

The team has been dubbed, Québec les Citoyens, the Quebec Citizens. Other names in the running were:

Rapides (Rapids)

Bonhommes (snowmen)

Statakonas (what QC was called when they were run by the native americans. Montreal was called Hochelaga)

Take a good look!

And a big thank you goes to Eagle98 and JoHyphenE for helping me with the arched text

Linework is much too thin on the face. And the face feels just the slightest bit off-centre--nudge it a few pixels to the right. And those fleurs-de-lis would just be little blobs once you shrunk the logo down for other applications. And slow down.

rATMcmK.png

Archived