Super League Hockey---- Millionaires and Governors

kevsim1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The colours for the Citrus are too close to the same saturation level. In greyscale, this would just be a monotone all the way through.

Tried it and the blue and yeah, green are quite similar.

I say no words and ya got yourself a great logo, maybe the best of the series IMO. Love the colors too. Really curious to see how they look on a uniform.

Thx Peam. Wanted to keep it simple and sleek. Felt that it worked well with Jacksonville, the colors that is.

Thanks guys! Oy... bad news. I finished the Philly logo, just saved it on a powerpoint, and suddenly, the whole slide is gone.

Ouch...

Yup, too bad. At the moment, I have all but 3 of the 2nd expansion logos, but first will come the jerseys from expansion #1 and the matchdays.

Sorry for being slow lately guys. I'm working pretty furiously on jerseys and logos for this series' future, so I hope the wait will be worth it! I'll get going on a few more matchdays though. Anything else for the Citrus? Much better than the Inferno IMO

Ok. In a few moments, I'll post 41 and 42. I'll try to have every hour have 2 matchdays for the next few hours. , and an updated standings at the end. I stree try though. No promises.

In the mean time, here's what the standings looked like after 40, when we left off. Standings40_zps74d83cba.png

Archived