Real Life Chargers Throwback Helmet Concept

HailGoldPants

Over the last year or so, I've started making concepts helmets. My latest is an alternate Chargers throwback. I love their old white throwback, but wondered what a blue one would look like. Below are the results....

chargersalt1.png

chargersalt2.png

The powder blue that I originally wanted seemed too light and didn't look that good (IMO), so I went with more of a sail blue. This shade is in between the powder and the blue of the Fouts era Chargers.

Let me know what you think.

Check out my site at stevebcreations.com

I think if the numbers were gold they'd pop a bit more and make this one truly sick helmet. Just curious, do you have any process photos? I'd love to see what went into this project.

This is the 10th or 12th helmet I've made. During the first several, I took a lot of photos of the process. As I do more, I don't document the process as much as I used to. However, I did document the process of one of my favorite helmets.... http://stevebcreations.com/redskins-diy-feather-helmet/

Check out my site at stevebcreations.com

Over the last year or so, I've started making concepts helmets. My latest is an alternate Chargers throwback. I love their old white throwback, but wondered what a blue one would look like. Below are the results....

chargersalt1.png

chargersalt2.png

The powder blue that I originally wanted seemed too light and didn't look that good (IMO), so I went with more of a sail blue. This shade is in between the powder and the blue of the Fouts era Chargers.

Let me know what you think.

I think these are very nice, however...I have always thought the numerals looked stupid and in this case, they get completely lost on the helmet. Dump them and I give this 2 thumbs up.

Archived