Making The 'Wild Wing' Look Good?

MrWonka

Wild Wing Rating  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The sweater looks pretty sweet, that by itself if 4-5 stars. The logo is still pretty terribad, but there wasn't much you could still do about that.

****/5

Tried my hardest to compensate for that haha. I tried to use a similar striping pattern to that of the jersey the duck is wearing. And I took away the shattering ice, I think it was the biggest pain.

Not bad at all. I gave it 4/5.

I want this. This is better than what they did. 4/5

Thanks guys! I'm not good with the 'terribad' jerseys knowledge. I know the Islanders fisherman jerseys, some consider the 'flying v' for Vancouver was bad, what else? The Thrashers recent wordmark third. that's all. I already did the Sabres third months before they unveiled it, and I think it looks better.

but yes, I need other jerseys that are bad. Hey, I'll do AHL or any other hockey leagues too!

Not bad at all. I gave it 4/5.

I want this. This is better than what they did. 4/5

Thanks guys! I'm not good with the 'terribad' jerseys knowledge. I know the Islanders fisherman jerseys, some consider the 'flying v' for Vancouver was bad, what else? The Thrashers recent wordmark third. that's all. I already did the Sabres third months before they unveiled it, and I think it looks better.

but yes, I need other jerseys that are bad. Hey, I'll do AHL or any other hockey leagues too!

I would love to see more of these for sure! As for other jerseys that you can try, just look no further than the 90's (and this is coming from someone who like 90's jerseys). If your really looking to try something out, give the mid-90's London Knights "spider knight" logo and jersey a shot.

http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/list_by_team/369/London_Knights/

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

Archived