St. Johns Pirates

pcgd

For some reason I've always wanted to do a silouette logo with only a few highlights shown. I never really got the inspiration for it until now. I used a pic of captain jack sparrow from Pirates of the Carribean for the silouette. (On a completely side note, I love that movie. You can always be a fan of Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt movies, just not fans of them...just doesn't seem right) Also, you may notice the font is from Dark Crystal (video game right?) and I want to change it. But it just fits so perfect that I don't think I will. Won't fly in the real world, but for a fantasy team, I see no problems. Anyway, I think this needs some tweeking, but I like what I've got going so far and would like some feedback if any of you have any. Here it is:

stjpirates.gif

(Yes that's a treasure map on the sholder. The X is two hockey sticks...)

Holy shutterbugs, Batman! It's ridiculous!

...ridiculously awesome. My only complaint is that the wordmark gets a littttttle bit lost on the background when they're the same color. Everything else is uber-cool. And man, that's another awesome template you've got there.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Holy shutterbugs, Batman! It's ridiculous!

...ridiculously awesome. My only complaint is that the wordmark gets a littttttle bit lost on the background when they're the same color. Everything else is uber-cool. And man, that's another awesome template you've got there.

Agreed about the contrasts...

Maybe a little Gold or Silver outline somewhere, otherwise, like I said in the Request section: Absolutely Wicked :notworthy:

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Sweet logo man! I like your style.

However, there is one thing I would like to suggest, even though this is a silhouette I think if you used a lighter shade of grey around the pants and shirt it would go quite a bit better. What do you think?

On a side note since you mentioned Brad Pitt, check out the new Ocean's 12 website. I'm stoked to see this movie!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived