FANTASY NHL CONCEPT [Halifax Dragons]

graphiccontent

Absolutely love the "treatment", i.e.: style, shading, etc.

Colour choice reminds me slightly of the Kelowna Rockets, but less 80s/90s. (not necessarily a bad thing).

The one thing that "bugs me" is that the dragon is looking to the left, I would prefer the flipped image.

Otherwise, an OUTSTANDING concept!!!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Colour choice reminds me slightly of the Kelowna Rockets, but less 80s/90s. (not necessarily a bad thing).

The one thing that "bugs me" is that the dragon is looking to the left, I would prefer the flipped image.

thanks, ill give it a shot but its orientated the way it is to leave a subtle D. im now working on a version with the dragon in a shield of sorts, i think it might work with the theme

thanks, ill give it a shot but its orientated the way it is to leave a subtle D. im now working on a version with the dragon in a shield of sorts, i think it might work with the theme

I didn't even consider the "D"... I would see the D more, if the Dragon was flipped up/down... which would make nos sense...

Can't wait to see a full shield.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I didn't even consider the "D"... I would see the D more, if the Dragon was flipped up/down... which would make nos sense...

Yes, I'd love more D... I'M SORRY!!!!

303h7kn.jpg

Yes, I'd love more D... I'M SORRY!!!!

...huh?

Archived