Bentley University Falcons - New Logos

stumpygremlin

bentley%20seal.jpgthe previous logo for reference

I kinda liked the earlier one with the lightning bolt but it's obviously overdetailed. But these new ones...i'm not so sure about. The Athletic shield is alright but the new logo itself feels like it lacks the character of the earlier one. I wish they had just modernized the original instead of a disembodied head. (oh yeah, Bentley 2012 grad here!)

As a Bryant alum I have a "small distaste" for all things Bentley, but I am not a fan of the athletic package at all. I think the update to the university marks are an improvement, but the beveled B and the falcon head is subpar.

I love that new primary. And the gradients on the web version are beautiful. There might be some pathfinder or banding issues though there are some odd lines in the center

The type is good but the beveled treatment is too much. The thickness of the font dosent properly support it and it ends up a bit of a mess. The athletic logo is a joke. Its bad to begin with an now feels completely out of place with the new identity. They should work on their stock photography too it couldnt be more generic

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I love that new primary. And the gradients on the web version are beautiful. There might be some pathfinder or banding issues though there are some odd lines in the center

The type is good but the beveled treatment is too much. The thickness of the font dosent properly support it and it ends up a bit of a mess. The athletic logo is a joke. Its bad to begin with an now feels completely out of place with the new identity. They should work on their stock photography too it couldnt be more generic

The kid on page 6 is missing a hand.

Archived