Premier League Hockey Crossover - All Teams Finished!

JCRGraphix

I'm enjoying all the recent cross over threads.

It's so much more interesting than seeing how people would make slight tweaks to existing unis.

This one doesn't have a weak concept--I'd like to see thee used for real--and it would be fun to see some games of alt vs alt for a non hockey look as well.

If I was a fan of any of these teams I'd find it difficult not to get a jersey based on the looks.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand your frustration with a lack of c/c. I am not getting much in my EPL to American football crossover thread. I don't know if it is because many of the people aren't very familiar with their logos and uniforms or due to some other reason.

Personally, I think Newcastle United would be better with big stripes across the bottom of the jerseys and the sleeves. This is because they wear striped kits. Your design looks good, it just doesn't fit so well with their identity.

I'm not sure about your striping for Norwich City. I like that you are doing something different (so many threads on this site stick to the conventional striping); so kudos to you. I'm not sure, though, why you chose that striping for Norwich City. There are other crests that have rivers in them (Southampton FC for example) that I think would fit better with that striping. Also, your green stripe tends almost swallows up the green crest in the uniforms. The crest doesn't pop like it would against the yellow and white backgrounds.

Good job, though.

award%20sig.png

Two primary reasons people don't give C&C:

They think the design is so good that they don't have any advice to offer in terms of improvement.

or

They think that, not only is your design really bad, but you are not going to follow any advice offered anyway.

You have no reason to worry, because you most definitely fall into the former camp.

rATMcmK.png

Archived