Nike Fishsticks

Jake88

I definitely like the more white in this compared to mine. I honestly think the striping is almost perfect for what you're going for. (Adding the four stripes on the hem might get too busy, while having the four on the arms is a nice smaller touch). Until I see all the other entries, I will be putting this somewhere in my top 5 for sure.

I definitely like the more white in this compared to mine. I honestly think the striping is almost perfect for what you're going for. (Adding the four stripes on the hem might get too busy, while having the four on the arms is a nice smaller touch). Until I see all the other entries, I will be putting this somewhere in my top 5 for sure.

Thanks, yours (so far) is one of the highest on my list, too.

Jake88%2BSignture.png

The only thing I think when I read "four stripes for four Stanley Cups" is that the design becomes obsolete as soon as they win a fifth--or you're sending a subtle message that they're not going to win a fifth anytime soon.

I don't understand how the blue stripe of the hem on the player's front right side is supposed to end. I like the taper on the back, and I'm wondering if it's supposed to do the same there.

rATMcmK.png

The only thing I think when I read "four stripes for four Stanley Cups" is that the design becomes obsolete as soon as they win a fifth--or you're sending a subtle message that they're not going to win a fifth anytime soon.

I don't understand how the blue stripe of the hem on the player's front right side is supposed to end. I like the taper on the back, and I'm wondering if it's supposed to do the same there.

Well yes, I don't think the Isles will win a cup anytime soon, but the four stripe design is prevalent on a lot of their logos this old one especially, but if you look at the stick tape on their primary it's there too.

It ends like that because of Nike's mesh placement, if I did this on a Reebok template I'd probably make it go all the way around. The taper on the back is unintentional, the mesh made it like that.

Jake88%2BSignture.png

I've always been a big fan of the Fishsticks design. I'm really digging the teal outlines on the number/name/etc. I don't see the 4 stripes being an issue. If this was a real life situation, it could just be to honor the teams of that era, if they ever won a 5th.

Archived