LAWeaver

I decided not to put this in the College Football thread and just to make a separate topic here in the Concepts. So, IF Texas A&M goes Zumba on us, here is what I think it may look like if they only use a little Zumba:

IbHHb7V.png

Yeah, I just threw it together right quick. An Adidas concept on a Nike ProCombat template. It is the only one I have, but I'm satisfied with it. Thoughts? Keep in mind, it's (kinda) supposed to look ugly.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I'm praying this doesn't happen but it's Adidas so...

I imagine that if it is true, then this is the least amount of Zumba they will use. If I did a full-out Zumba concept, I would have needed to put it in a spoiler warning people it was NSFW because of how disgusting and nauseating it would have been.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Ok, so I've submitted this to Imgur's public Library. I've received over 1700 views in almost an hour and two comments: "G'Aggies" and "Awful" as well as -8 points (1 like, 9 dislikes). Ah well. Haters gon' Hate B) haha

Archived