JJHoser

This next helmet I have kind of presented before in another thread where I presented a full uniform design. However, I figured it would be cool to present it in the 3D model helmet without the jersey. With the rams, I think their uniforms have a great design which could uphold, but they need to change the gold back to yellow and keep the navy. That way, they combine a part of the LA Rams Identity with the St. Louis Rams Identity and therefore everyone gets something out of it.

0t3r.png
Before someone points it out, I noticed the weird edging on the horn. It wasn't like that before I saved it.

I thought that maybe the edging was done like that intentionally to depict the ridges in a ram's horns.

Check out my site at stevebcreations.com

This next helmet I have kind of presented before in another thread where I presented a full uniform design. However, I figured it would be cool to present it in the 3D model helmet without the jersey. With the rams, I think their uniforms have a great design which could uphold, but they need to change the gold back to yellow and keep the navy. That way, they combine a part of the LA Rams Identity with the St. Louis Rams Identity and therefore everyone gets something out of it.

0t3r.png
Before someone points it out, I noticed the weird edging on the horn. It wasn't like that before I saved it.

I thought that maybe the edging was done like that intentionally to depict the ridges in a ram's horns.

Haha I was thinking about how it looks like the horn ridges but I really wasn't even trying for it to look like that. A lot of my projects have been saving blurry and weird in little parts.

Colorado Born and Raised!!

2gm6.png
LasVegasBowl_zpsdb9fb995.png

This is my last helmet that I want to change in the NFL. I spent the first 8 years of my life looking at the grey helmets with a blue facemask on the Seahawks until they changed in 2002. When they changed, I just didn't like the blue helmet look as much. So I designed this little beauty to combine their modern identity, colors, and feather pattern with the original beauty of a silver/grey helmet. I love their new logo and colors and even their jerseys. I just want to see them dawn the silver helmets again.

By the way, I noticed that I put the feather pattern sideways in the helmet stripe. I have no idea how I missed that. lol

ii9g.png

2gm6.png

Seattle was one of the best, and over time became one of the worst. It's good to see them in silver again.

I wouldn't say they are the worst. I honestly love the uniforms they wear now I just wish the helmet was my silver design instead of navy blue. The colors they wear now and the logo really has a feel of the city of Seattle. Watching the game right now I can say that if they were rocking my helmet though, they would be one of the best dressed teams in the NFL.

Oh and by the way everyone, I am now going to turn this thread into a request thread for people to request that I make them their desired team on a helmet for a wallpaper or anything like that. So if you want anything just let me know.

2gm6.png

I correct myself from earlier saying that I had no other helmets that I would want to change but I realized that I forgot two teams that need these helmets.

So here is the Atlanta Falcons. I love their logo. I love their colors. I love their jerseys but the black helmets are just boring. So I made the red one with a pointed taper stripe.

l2rc.png

2gm6.png

I like the black too, but man, my boys do look good in red helmets. And thank you for the logo, color, and jersey compliments.

They look fantastic in Red helmets lol. I honestly don't hate the black helmets. They are pretty decent but red just kills it. When the Falcons first dawned their uniforms back in 1966, they wore red, black, gold, and white to honor both the heritages of the college teams in Georgia. Obviously they killed the Gold because it just didn't work well but those red helmets are the legacy for the start of NFL football in the South. Plus, Georgia is known for peaches and was a part of the civil war's history. The red honors the red ripeness of the peach and the blood shed of Americans who fought back in the war. Red should be a dominating color.

2gm6.png

This is actually the last helmet I want to change in the NFL. I had stated earlier that my seahawks helmet was, but I was wrong. lol

I hate the boring NY logo being on the side of the Giants helmet. The helmet itself looks fine but they lack the GIANTS wordmark anywhere on the uniform. So I guess they must be the New York NY's?? No, to hell with that. Bring back the wordmark on the side of the helmet and splash it with a red highlight around the edges and call it a masterpiece. (Ok maybe it's a masterpiece after they do something about their use of grey)

dr9n.png

2gm6.png

Exact same thing about New York jets as giants. This was a great logo, fitted well on the helmets. For something thats a word, its amazing.

I agree. It would be really hard to create a physical representation for a Giants logo, but this Wordmark did it well. It is very bold and large and shows the importance and giant-ness of the team. It would be great to see such a great logo make a return, because they literally do not use it on a single item in the uni's.

I also find it funny that nobody cares about this thread except for you Falcon6.

2gm6.png

Archived