JJHoser

There are very few uniforms in the NFL that I can actually say I disapprove of. However, there are a few teams that I think need to do something a little different. So, I will not post full uniforms because some of these teams I post only need to add these helmets to their current uniforms in my perfect world.

So without further babbling, I present the first helmet:

n8pc.png
I find nothing wrong with the current Jerseys and pants of the Jags, but I hate their ugly mediocre helmet. When they wore the helmets last year that changed from black to teal in the light, I was happy as could be. I love those helmets, so I thought I would create a design for one that turns to a brighter teal when in the light but it features their new logo. Simple but a great design.
Colorado Born and Raised!!

2gm6.png
LasVegasBowl_zpsdb9fb995.png

I think the Jags helmet should just be plain teal with no gradients. It's not the 90's anymore.

The 90's?

The pearl paint effect was introduced on the Jaguars helmet in 2009, then subsequently dumped with their 2013 rebrand. It was very short lived and sadly, one of the best ideas they've (anyone, in any league) ever had for helmets.

Very nice work. I don't mind the black to teal gradient on the helmets. It looks 1,000 times better than their current helmets.

I would say too that I would love for them to go back to the black shells that had the teal iridescent effect (I know that's virtually impossible to convey in a concept on here).

gYH2mW9.png

I think the Jags helmet should just be plain teal with no gradients. It's not the 90's anymore.

1.) The color teal was the biggest color in sports in the 90's so an all teal helmet would just be backtracking. 2.) I tried a concept where the helmet was just an all teal shell with black facemask. Needless to say, it was like throwing the inaugural Florida Marlins on a football helmet.

Very nice work. I don't mind the black to teal gradient on the helmets. It looks 1,000 times better than their current helmets.

I would say too that I would love for them to go back to the black shells that had the teal iridescent effect (I know that's virtually impossible to convey in a concept on here).

That teal your using is pretty good. It's just it dosen't seem too different than what they've got, but you said yourself didn't they need it different. It deffenitly looks better than what they have.

Yeah, I was trying to create a concept that could show that the helmet was black but turns teal in the highlights of the sun or overhead lights. I obviously couldn't make it exactly perfect but I think this one work out well. This helmet really was the greatest idea in sports history and they should not have changed the helmets this season. Just the logo.

I will be posting some more helmets in a little while.

2gm6.png

This is my next concept helmet. I have absolutely no problems with the actual style and design of the current NY Jets uni set, but I absolutely hate their boring logo and the deep, bland green. I personally think the Jets need to be wearing the brighter green and old logo from their 1978-1997 years. It actually depicted a Jet and gave their name a great representation and identity. If they just applied the old logo and green to their current uniforms it would be amazing. But, maybe that is just my opinion.

So here is my idea for how to make the helmet:

hudh.png

2gm6.png

Jets need to go back to that logo. It's great, what with the actual plane, and the lettering is sleek and very jet-like. I just love this.

I agree with you fully. I hate the current logo. The football looks boring, the green is too dark, and it has nothing to do with a Jet besides saying "Jets."

2gm6.png

I added the helmet stripes in green with black on each side like suggested. I must admit, I am glad someone convinced me to do it because it looks really sick with a helmet stripe.

2uc9.png

Looked OK without,but must admit I like it more with the stripes;-) great job!

This next helmet I have kind of presented before in another thread where I presented a full uniform design. However, I figured it would be cool to present it in the 3D model helmet without the jersey. With the rams, I think their uniforms have a great design which could uphold, but they need to change the gold back to yellow and keep the navy. That way, they combine a part of the LA Rams Identity with the St. Louis Rams Identity and therefore everyone gets something out of it.

0t3r.png
Before someone points it out, I noticed the weird edging on the horn. It wasn't like that before I saved it.

2gm6.png

Archived