Greenland Warriors Logo Concept

Ragone

maybe white eyes instead of grey to make the whole face come together? grey eyes get lost with the beard and helmet detail. u can also go skintone instead of white

Also i think u should decrease the angle that the swords overlap (in other words, open the scissor more) because right now with the blades so close to the horns both get lost. then u can make the horns go out sideways more - kinda like the chicago bulls - so the whole thing is less vertical

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Try some gnarling teeth for the mouth.

Hmm I tried that but it seemed that mouth is just too small. Any ideas?

maybe white eyes instead of grey to make the whole face come together? grey eyes get lost with the beard and helmet detail. u can also go skintone instead of white

Also i think u should decrease the angle that the swords overlap (in other words, open the scissor more) because right now with the blades so close to the horns both get lost. then u can make the horns go out sideways more - kinda like the chicago bulls - so the whole thing is less vertical

Good idea. Although the face is actually skintone, it's a light shade so I'm definitely going to darken it up. As for the swords I'll try it out and see how it looks. Thanks for the ideas guys.

Good idea. Although the face is actually skintone, it's a light shade so I'm definitely going to darken it up. As for the swords I'll try it out and see how it looks. Thanks for the ideas guys.

I think the shade of skintone is fine.. i just meant u can make the pupils either white or that same skintone. Its just that grey gets lost.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

I think the shade of skintone is fine.. i just meant u can make the pupils either white or that same skintone. Its just that grey gets lost.

Yeah I see what your saying. Thanks for the advice.

So I am back again with another team for my fictional football league. Soon I will begin the league thread. But for now, I really want to get feedback on this logo. The team is called the Greenland Warriors. I added swords to the back. When I make the entire league thread, I will provide the history for all them and all of the others teams and why it was designed the way it is. Please provide any feedback on how this can be improved. Thanks.

j95y5x.png

2jfemw1.png

I like this version best (second one, WITH swords), actually. Personally, my suggestion would be to have this, but... remove the horns. It makes the proportions odd in my opinion, too tall.

So I am back again with another team for my fictional football league. Soon I will begin the league thread. But for now, I really want to get feedback on this logo. The team is called the Greenland Warriors. I added swords to the back. When I make the entire league thread, I will provide the history for all them and all of the others teams and why it was designed the way it is. Please provide any feedback on how this can be improved. Thanks.

j95y5x.png

2jfemw1.png

I like this version best (second one, WITH swords), actually. Personally, my suggestion would be to have this, but... remove the horns. It makes the proportions odd in my opinion, too tall.

I'll play around with the logo and see what I can do.

I know this isn't a big update but I tweaked with the beard and gave it a black outline. Personally I like the seperation between the beard and mustache. I plan on keeping the horns right now but may take a different approach with them. Lastly I think I am trying to hard to force a mouth on the logo. I would look like to add a fierce looking mouth to it but I want to keep the logo symmetrical just as the rest.

6ooepj.png

Archived