Personal Logo Design - SECOND ATTEMPT

LAWeaver

I've noticed A LOT of you guys have your own logos for your personal brand. Seeing as how I've made a couple logos for people, I decided "Eh, Why not?". This logo will most likely only appear on my concepts, but it would kinda-sorta be like my own little trademark. This is my first attempt:

JATcYLR.png

The W is for my last name, "Weaver" (BTW, if you'd like to call me Weaver then go ahead :) ).

I was going to use all three of my initials in the logo (LAW) but the L ruined it design-wise and I thought nobody calls me by my middle name, so the LAW idea was out.

I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it, but I'm sticking with it for the time being. I was also going to put "Weaver Designs" or "Weaver Creative", but neither one sounded right.

Whataya guys think? Post C+C if you'd like!

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

iiru.jpg

what i've circled here are tangents; a point where two shapes are causing a "visual tension" becaue they barely touch. they need to overlap more or be given more space between them. the first thing you need to do is fix those.

i also recommend making your outer circle white, so theres not such a disconnect with the letter. and make sure the outer circle is about the same thickness as the letter. below is all of this put to use with a different font, wisdom script.

toog.png

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Thanks for the great feedback. I really appreciate it and this is really helpful. I'll try something like that. I guess It's kind of the font's fault, but I know how to fix it.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Here is an update to my logo using the feedback given by BrandMooreArt:

Y1mLYyr.png

Slight change in the font as it is now "Brush Script STD". Made the W blend into the circle more. How's that?

I see what you mean. Thanks for the advice. An update should come by the end of the week b/c I won't have great internet till Tuesday to get a new font. On Friday is when I'll put everything together.

I'd download about 200 fonts and try them all until one satisfies.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived