NBA Courts Tweaked by TheRealPepman

TheRealPepman

LAL? LOL! This court looks great, but the LAL just looks funny. I don't know; perhaps using a more acute angle for the L might help? Glad you took off the "championship stars." I miss the college lanes, though... Great work as usual, and so kind and generous of you to take requests and the time to make these!!!

For the Lakers can ya put the logo but in the middle put LAL instead of the regular Los Angeles Lakers.
On all of them. :)

Lakers7_zps7cf1cb64.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Can you make the keys blue with white markings.

Mavericks2_zpsb8f47d38.jpg

These are fantastic!

How about a Thunder one with the following features:

- this logo at center court

- light blue sidelines/baselines

- dark blue inner key (see blue on this court)

- orange sides of key (see red on this court)

- the "OKC" script element of this logo replacing the NBA logo from their current court

- this script in yellow on each baseline

- orange 3-point lines and half court line

- white lines everywhere else

I don't usually do requests where college lines appear, since my thread is supposed to show off courts that don't have it. In your case, though, I'll do it.

I'd be glad if others want that, too.

OKCR1_zps737a06d4.jpg

Can ya do a Clippers one instead of the wordmark in the logo,put LAC like the Lakers.

Clippers17_zps20332d67.jpg

Clippers14_zps19b1a1f7.jpg

Clippers15_zps962a1465.jpg

Can you do your own version of this 76ers court?

Another 'college marks' request. I'll take it.

Philadelphia4_zps9420d096.jpg

• Like 1

Can you make a all green court with light green court markings with current logos and wordmarks for the bucks

Bucks7_zpsc39d195c.jpg

For the ones that have the college lines in it, I also have that court without those lines. PM me if you wanna see it.

As for my originals, I also created other courts.

Washington Wizards Classic

wiz6_zpsfa2f5922.jpg

wiz1_zpsffb6387e.jpg

Milwaukee

Bucks6_zps1afa5521.jpg

Wizards Blue Baseline

wa4_zps64b724c0.jpg

Dallas (Ditched the black since it doesn't appear much on Mavs-related stuff. I thought it looks better.)

MV6_zpsf72c1d18.jpg

Lastly, of course the Spurs and Rockets court? I'll do them soon.

As for the B1G Courts? Of cours, I have not forgotten them.That might take me all summer to finish them. They'll appear later after my Spurs and Rockets court.

My apologies. I'm really a busy man and I'm taking post-secondary studies. It's hard to juggle between studying in school and developing my Photoshop skills for fun. I love tweaking mehn, but there are things that we never expect to happen. Until then! =D

Rockets court looks incredible..Fiesta Spurs? ?

fP0ITul.jpg

FXZKXfp.jpg

This was pretty challenging to do. I even had to use illustrator just to trace the warm-up. Its finish result. Also, I had to modernize the Spurs logo. Initially, I thought outlining the 'SPURS' text on the main logo, but once I stumbled upon this 'Stroke' effect on Photoshop, I was able to pull it off, with pretty decent results. Overall, I thought court looks pretty great. As much as I love the recent SPURS logo, I thought it would be better if it would be incorporated with fiesta colors.

Which do you prefer more?

Bulls:b'tween the horns put the 6 Finals Trophies for their 6 Championships. Thanks!

4oZ9DpE.jpg

Added the years at the lower baseline to make it more realistic.

Meanwhile, these are my other creations:

Jack Holmes-inspired Mavs court (S/O to him! 'Tis a matter of give and take.)

QBSTMJc.jpg

90s Cavs

UiQiE8t.jpg

All-Navy Classic Wizards

xMJrPKC.jpg

LAL? LOL! This court looks great, but the LAL just looks funny. I don't know; perhaps using a more acute angle for the L might help? Glad you took off the "championship stars." I miss the college lanes, though... Great work as usual, and so kind and generous of you to take requests and the time to make these!!!

LALA_zps68b6784b.jpg

Phoenix

hKr9cIR.jpg

LeBron Era Cavs TwoTone

bNuQvZ6.jpg

90s Hawks

3CvNuBm.jpg

Basic Fiesta Spurs

r08rHkS.jpg

Lastly, I've been also working on the BIG courts. Already did six teams as of this moment. Here's a teaser.

xsdVcRz.jpg

Edited by PepMan33Conde