Concept: Angels Crochet and Knit

nash61

A friend of mine is in the process of designing a logo for her mom's knitting business, and wanted some C&C, so I offered to post it on here. Thoughts on the different designs? Does one jump out as a primary? Could a small business handle a secondary too?

IMAGE 1:

XY1aG3H.jpg?1

IMAGE 2:
9BeRUMn.jpg?1

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I have to say I disagree with FALCON & kbaker. The crocheted heart on the first page is screaming out to me as a primary. However, if I were to change something about it, I'd add a halo above it and give it angel wings. Then, I'd put the "Angels" script below it with "crochet & Knit" below that.

And as to your question about a small business having a secondary/alternate logo: I say it can work. I made my mom's small business logo and I made a secondary that is used on the shirt she uses when she works. For this, If you use the A that has the halo and wings (1st page, 2nd row), that would make a great secondary

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Thoughts?

br8Voyf.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived