McGrady finally a Rocket

the_cynic

Drew Gooden career PPG 12

Juwon Howard career PPG 17.8

Hardly inspiring.

And why not give up the ball- because T-Mac is a great player in his own right.

If the Rockets have much cap space late, they might well make a bid for a new PG as well, and might well then be able to make a run deep into the playoffs.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Anyway, this move may improve the Rockets but in no way does it make them "Title Contenders"!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I think it does. You take oone of the best young SG's in the league and pair him with one of the best young centers... plus, T-Mac wants to play with Yao. So he will be willing to pass. Plus we all know what a gsuperstar SG/C combo can do for you.

IUe6Hvh.png

I think it does. You take oone of the best young SG's in the league and pair him with one of the best young centers... plus, T-Mac wants to play with Yao. So he will be willing to pass. Plus we all know what a gsuperstar SG/C combo can do for you.

So you're saying that instead of being a first round team, the Rockets all of a sudden jump to "Title Contenders"? I know they have great potential but I'm talking up the upcoming season.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I am too... and there's no great team in the West this year. The T-Wolves aren't too much better than them. The Spurs aren't terribly better than them -- and the Lakers won't be the same. The kings won't do anything like usual and the Mavericks don't play defense. Why can't the Rockets compete?

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived