Madden - the San Antonio Rattlers

LeeTraylor

Didn't really mean for the facemask to look chrome. Tried to make it matte black, but my photoshop skills are not spectacular!

I meant you should look into a chrome facemask - I think it would look good. It feels like you need lighter color like WideRight said with white. not a ton just some hints. That tan posted above or a white or a chrome. Maybe lighten the grey?

Keep it the way it is. This is an extreme good concept and I would play the hell out of this team in Madden. I also thought the Black Mamba uniform was supposed to have black socks?

If you're sending this in, the color socks with the white lower half are needed as i'm sure EA is complying with the NFL Style guide. I know a lot of guys have more of the team colored portion of the sock showing in real life and in the game; but as for submitting a concept, I think you need to have the lower white half.

Guest darkpiranha

I love the red/black. "Logical" colors don't have any bearing for this design. Last I recall, there aren't any blue lions in the world, and there hasn't been any sort of outcry that Detroit should change their color scheme to something more realistic. Just go with the color combo that looks coolest, which in this case is red/black. And I really liked the curve on the earlier version of the logo. The truncated logo (like what's on the jacket above) is fine, but on the helmet where we see more of the body, it starts looking like the curve of a paperclip.

I truly didn't mean any offense - I'm a big fan of Adrian Peterson and loved the look. I credited the original source and linked to your original thread earlier in my post. I'll be glad to take this thread down if you're upset about them.

Archived