Chicago Blackhawks 3rd Jersey

Batgrenade1

Hawks3rd_zpsfb37506d.png

Hey guys

I decided to combine two eras of Chicago Blackhawks alternate jerseys and came up with this concept. It combines the stripe pattern of the 2000s alternate and the colours and horizontal stripe behind the logo of the Winter Classic jersey that the Hawks rocked for a few seasons after.

This was actually the winning design of 3 that I had made. I uploaded all three onto YouTube and had the viewers vote on the concepts. This won by a landslide. Leave me some feedback for next time, I always appreciate that.

Now that is nice! I like the tan/crème color. Good work Batgernade1 !

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I'd get rid of the hem stripe, since I've never been a fan of curved hem stripes. Otherwise, this looks great.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I'd get rid of the hem stripe, since I've never been a fan of curved hem stripes. Otherwise, this looks great.

I would agree..without the curved hem stripes i think you have a winner here

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

I would agree..without the curved hem stripes i think you have a winner here

Should I replace them with a horizontal stripe above the hem? Similar to the stripe along the bottom of Montreal's home jersey, or just completely remove it all together

Archived