logoman

I haven't posted a concept in a very long time but I was playing around with this idea today and thought I would see what everyone thinks. It's pretty simple and straightforward. The pinstripes are a nod the Yankees and the simplified crest is just because I like it better this way.

new_york_city_fc.png

The home kit has absolutely zero similarity to kansas city outside of the baby blue color. The design and details of the kit bear no resemblance. My only critiques on this would be to change the sponsor to Etihad Airways, as will likely be the official kit sponsor, and change the top part of the white sock to navy, to match the collar of the away jersey. Otherwise, very solid concept, and would look great in the mls.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

The detail of the image on my phone did not do this template justice. After looking at it on my computer, I also do not see the SKC resemblance. Not a big fan of another blue/blue club in the league, but that's not your fault. However, I'd still like to see a little more orange used.

I would ditch the arab lettering above the word Etihad. The sponsor is still represented fully and you're avoiding any further problems that could tie in with the New York City area and the Arab connection. I don't believe Manchester City's kit has the arabic script above either, do they?

I am not a fan of MLS but I would buy these three shirts right away. By far the best looking set of uniforms in MLS! Your version of the NYC logo makes it look even more like Inter's logo. But that is a nice nod to the great Italian club, whether Man City and the Yankees like that or not. Good thing you left out orange socks for the third kit: both the blue and white socks will look cool with the orange shirt and shorts.

Archived