Cleveland Browns

BJ Sands

I stumbled across the Ripon Athletic uniform builder. It is awesome, especially for somebody like me who has no PhotoShop skillz.

Here's what I did on the Cleveland Browns. It's part a guess on what will come next year, part a hope. The shadow numbers are a reflection of the team's history.

As for socks, I haven't decided between brown-topped or orange-topped. The helmet would have a white facemask.

BROWNS_zps18e9eeb4.png

Seems like a good blend of orange, brown, and white. It's easy to make a terrible uniform with those colors, but if done right, the uniforms are among the best.

But Manziel? Really?

Yeah, that was just trolling. Haha.

Would be a lot better without the drop shadows on the numbers.

The drop shadows are just a guess. It sounds like Nike will try to "honor the team's history" somehow so I went with those numbers, which they used in their first season.

The sleeves are a contrasting color because that's what Nike is doing these days. And I used that striping pattern because that's a Browns pattern.

Seems like a good blend of orange, brown, and white. It's easy to make a terrible uniform with those colors, but if done right, the uniforms are among the best.

But Manziel? Really?

Yeah, that was just trolling. Haha.

Nailed. It.

But Manziel? Really?

hmmmmm..... hahahahha

Archived