2014 NFL Draft

Soarindude

Oh I could give a rats ass about false humility or needing to earn your dues in the NFL. :censored: head boy scouts and cogs are worthless and have the killer instinct of a panda. They make the game joyless.

Ok you like guys who make headlines for things off the field, i care more about what they do on it. Just by watching his playing style i dont feel he will succeed because he has only one read each play and if its not there he either a. Runs with the ball far away from his body, or b. Tosses it up to jump ball. This will cause lots of fumbles, interceptions, fumbles, and injuries in the pro levels.

Look Spags. Your four pillars guys were absolute and total :censored: . Manziel has not killed anyone, so stapling the scarlet C of "character issues" to his jersey is unfounded.

Just because someone hasn't gone to jail doesn't mean they have good character. No person demands a coach to be drafted unless they have a sense of entitlement. I'm being very mature in the way I'm going about this argument i suggest you do the same.

The QB coach said he and Manziel were texting back and forth. There's a context there that we don't have.

Yet, everybody who hates Manziel will jump at the opportunity to complain about his "moral issues". Manziel wants too be famous, he wants to be on commercials, and he wants to be well-known. The only way to do that in Cleveland is too win games. It's not Manziels personality that'll hold him back from being a star in this league, but some of the flaws in his game that need to be fixed. Hopefully Cleveland can tweak some of those flaws, and they'll have themselves a "franchise" (cliche, i know) QB.

Oh I could give a rats ass about false humility or needing to earn your dues in the NFL. :censored: head boy scouts and cogs are worthless and have the killer instinct of a panda. They make the game joyless.

Ok you like guys who make headlines for things off the field, i care more about what they do on it. Just by watching his playing style i dont feel he will succeed because he has only one read each play and if its not there he either a. Runs with the ball far away from his body, or b. Tosses it up to jump ball. This will cause lots of fumbles, interceptions, fumbles, and injuries in the pro levels.

Look Spags. Your four pillars guys were absolute and total :censored: . Manziel has not killed anyone, so stapling the scarlet C of "character issues" to his jersey is unfounded.

Just because someone hasn't gone to jail doesn't mean they have good character. No person demands a coach to be drafted unless they have a sense of entitlement. I'm being very mature in the way I'm going about this argument i suggest you do the same.

The QB coach said he and Manziel were texting back and forth. There's a context there that we don't have.

Yet, everybody who hates Manziel will jump at the opportunity to complain about his "moral issues". Manziel wants too be famous, he wants to be on commercials, and he wants to be well-known. The only way to do that in Cleveland is too win games. It's not Manziels personality that'll hold him back from being a star in this league, but some of the flaws in his game that need to be fixed. Hopefully Cleveland can tweak some of those flaws, and they'll have themselves a "franchise" (cliche, i know) QB.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived