2014 NFL Draft

Soarindude

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The relationship with the NFL and pot will never end. Players prefer it to alcohol since it doesn't give them a hangover and it helps to relieve the pain/stress. Plus a lot of them smoked because they enjoyed the :censored: out of it like a lot of, ya know, regular-ass humans.

Suspending a guy 16 games for it is braindead. Kneejerk crap to send a message which will fall deafly upon all ears.

He is a repeat offender, failed 2 tests in the NFL and about 4 in college. All of the suspensions he's had haven't worked so far

I'm not saying he's not a dumbass, but I don't see how Roesthlisberger gets 6 games for raping someone and Ray Rice can beat the piss out of his wife and not get punished (yet, but there's always prison), yet Gordon gets a full season for smoking trees.

Hypocrisy.

im not saying smoking pot is worse but its a rule no matter how you want to look at it. If you break the rule multiple times your punishment will become worse each time

I think the point he was getting at is that it's a stupid rule to begin with, which it is. Pot is such a harmless drug (you can't kill yourself by smoking too much weed like you can kill yourself by drinking too much alcohol).

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Can these booing :censored:s finally shut up? WE GET IT. You don't like Roger Goodell. You made your point already. Now, shut up because no one is tuning in to hear your voice.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Nothing says "Oakland Raider" like the Christly bible-studying clean cut nature of Derek Carr.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The QB the Jaguars took #3 - was he someone who was ranked as a top 10 or first round pick? Not that I've heard of more than a few of these guys, but I've at least heard of Manziel and Bridgewater, so a QB that I've never heard of taken #3 was a little surprising. To me, at least.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

After suffering through almost a decade of AJ Smith's "smartest guy in the room" schtick on draft day, it's nice to finally have a GM who makes decent picks. Attaochu is another pick I like, a good young outside pass-rusher with a high ceiling to go with Ingram. Really liking the emphasis on defense.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

The QB the Jaguars took #3 - was he someone who was ranked as a top 10 or first round pick? Not that I've heard of more than a few of these guys, but I've at least heard of Manziel and Bridgewater, so a QB that I've never heard of taken #3 was a little surprising. To me, at least.

Bortles was considered in the top three of the QB class with Manziel and Bridgewater, and there are some in the industry who like the progression that is in his skillset. Personally, I see shoddy mechanics and had him ranked a distant third to Bridgewater and Manziel (in that order). I hope it works out for Jacksonville's sake but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this turns out to be the second coming of Blaine Gabbert.

spacer.png

I don't understand the Bridgewater pick at all. His arm is not strong enough to play in the NFC North, especially since the Vikings are at TCF the next two seasons. Why wouldn't you look around the rest of the division and take a cue from them and get a big time arm QB like Derek Carr?

Teddy has a good arm, but his accuracy from the game film and his decision-making is what makes him better than Derek Carr.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

I don't understand the Bridgewater pick at all. His arm is not strong enough to play in the NFC North, especially since the Vikings are at TCF the next two seasons. Why wouldn't you look around the rest of the division and take a cue from them and get a big time arm QB like Derek Carr?

Teddy has a good arm, but his accuracy from the game film and his decision-making is what makes him better than Derek Carr.

Both have small hands, but Teddy took snaps under center, Carr really hasn't

He's known more for his girlfriend's enormous jugs than anything he's done on the field. I guess this is the Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Service Draft Pick that they never made with you-know-who.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

He's known more for his girlfriend's enormous jugs than anything he's done on the field. I guess this is the Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Service Draft Pick that they never made with you-know-who.

As good of a reason as any.

well as a Mizzou fan, i thought Kony Ealy would go in the first round

but really Seattle?? you just took a guy who, again as a Mizzou fan, i was positive he wouldn't go until at least the 5th! possibly undrafted

And that front office just won a Super Bowl.

What have you won lately?

well as a Mizzou fan, i thought Kony Ealy would go in the first round

but really Seattle?? you just took a guy who, again as a Mizzou fan, i was positive he wouldn't go until at least the 5th! possibly undrafted

And that front office just won a Super Bowl.

What have you won lately?

im not discrediting them at all. The Seahawks front office has been pretty damn good in recent years, It just completely shocked me.

Archived