Real City of Champions

kiwi_canadian

The closest I could find was Detroit, Michigan in 1935 when the Tigers won the Fall Classic, Red Wings won the Stanley Cup, and the Lions won the NFL Championship (The NBA wasn't formed back then).

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

not that i know of. But i know ESPN used to do a contest like this. Each year would have the best sports city/state by who won the most championships. Not sure if they still do that

Title town USA, that was such bs, i forget the town that won but it was because the highschool the state championship abunch, it was so stupid

not that i know of. But i know ESPN used to do a contest like this. Each year would have the best sports city/state by who won the most championships. Not sure if they still do that

Title town USA, that was such bs, i forget the town that won but it was because the highschool the state championship abunch, it was so stupid

lol yep, that was it. It really was BS, i don't believe its around anymore

lol yep, that was it. It really was BS, i don't believe its around anymore

There's a similar thing, albeit not cities and not pro sports, with the Capital One Cup, which is also BS. In 2010 after Auburn's National Championship run, I checked the standings and how points were distributed. Auburn had a lead going in to the final championship of the season, and only Florida could win the Cup with the championship according to my calculations. Florida ended up winning and Auburn finished like 3rd somehow. Made no sense to me.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived