kodrinsky

Nice job on the Spanish home and third kits, unfortunately the keeper kit image is not viewable. Looking forward to the rest of your concepts. Question: are they your own designed football kit template or pre-made one?

Fixed! And, of course, I always use my own templates, which, by the way, ain't templates at all: always personalized an unique vector designs.

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

Interesting approach to the third kits, I'm used to a lighter or a darker blue, but it could work. (the numbers on the shorts are missing and front says #8 yet the back is Torres). Aslo, I would like to see another pair of shorts with the third since the home shorts are very similar.

Great, clean presentation and template though, I'll be checking back to this thread often.

Interesting approach to the third kits, I'm used to a lighter or a darker blue, but it could work. (the numbers on the shorts are missing and front says #8 yet the back is Torres). Aslo, I would like to see another pair of shorts with the third since the home shorts are very similar.

Great, clean presentation and template though, I'll be checking back to this thread often.

The blue is the one that should be always, the classic blue Spain used from the 70's until the late 80's. It fits perfectly and, of course, always with black socks. They bring, altogether, a unique color scheme any other team wears. 2014 all-red with gold lettering makes me think of Belgium, never Spain. Light blue and this year's black are just awful.

euro%2B84.jpg

It ain't beautiful?

Yes it is, could be my screen, but the real kit looks lighter. I just have a problem with blues and reds bleeding with eachother it probably all it is. I still like seeing Spain wear the Red Gold with random Blue in their (makes me feel like they are trying to inclue Catalunya in them by doing so) so I'm all for blue involved.

Hey its nice seeing you making concepts...great job on Spain's kits! When will we see an away kit?

On Monday, two more goalkeeper kits, an away kit, some corrections and Deutschland.

Under fifa's strict color rules, your home goalkeeper kit would not be allowed considering all of the blue. Also, I would suggest having more than one sock color for all the kits.. Just looks odd.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Under fifa's strict color rules, your home goalkeeper kit would not be allowed considering all of the blue. Also, I would suggest having more than one sock color for all the kits.. Just looks odd.

I would figure there would be a Gold Kit for that situation. I think Casillas' gold kit from 2010 was the sharpest, could pass as an actual on field kit.

adidas%2Biker%2Bcasillas%2Bspain%2Bhome%

Could you explain why? I mean, what is the rule? I was thinking on three goalkeeper kits: light blue (paying homage to Arconada), green (homage to Zubizarreta) and yellow (homage to Casillas favorite color).

By the way, the away kit's socks will be white.

Archived