@UniformDesigns & Llfhockey's Lacrosse League

YelichGraphics

That Husky needs some work, try rounding it out a little bit more, it looks quite blocky for an animal. And, I'd move the fleur-de-lis up to the shoulder or remove it at all, it likes forced into the middle of they jersey, and is hard to see with the color change.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ANL sounds like a great name *sarcasm intended*. I would change the name to National Association of Lacrosse (NAL)

Or (unless it's taken and I'm unaware) the NLA- National Lacrosse Association. I feel like the of in there would be unneeded.

ANL sounds like a great name *sarcasm intended*. I would change the name to National Association of Lacrosse (NAL)

Or (unless it's taken and I'm unaware) the NLA- National Lacrosse Association. I feel like the of in there would be unneeded.

I would have suggested NLA, but I'm too familiar with National League A (Switzerland's top hockey league/One of the strongest euro hockey leagues), but I guess it would be fine as lacrosse.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

that's definitely better. However, I'm not behind the jersey design. The team name is STORM. I want to feel that in the jersey. A very sharp and very aggressive design. I mean like llfhockey said, Lacrosse is very outside of the box with the designs. I would try to push the limits rather than what you have here. Or at least take the sleeve design you have and give it some points, or strikes to give it a sharper feel.

Archived