Modern Uniforms That Are Better Than Their Counterparts

Red Wine Pirate

peyton_manning_broncos_2013_wallpaper_hd

come at me!

I agree with everyone of your choices except the Broncos as I hate the orange jersey and prefer the navy jersey instead.

Well they're not call the Orange Crush for nothing! I hated when they went to the navy at home, but they won two Super Bowls in them and hasn't been until recently that they have been wearing the orange at home more. Feels like to me.

And the Bengals are perfect right now. They should never change IMO.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lifelong Bengals fan, here, and I couldn't disagree more. First thing to go should be the 'Striped B' logo. A reversion to the 'Tiger Head' logo would be fine. Next, ditch the white paneling down the side of the uniform. Then, ditch the DIN numerals in favor of the Champion-era set.

Done. Uniform fixed.

Sigs are for sissies.

The current TCU uniforms are perfect.

They're OK. To me TCU should be a purple team….not a black one.

TCU had black in their uniforms even as far back as the 30s.

Why not? With TCU's shade of purple, black makes for a pretty good complement. Without it, TCU would look more generic.

I didn't say they should lose the black. I just think purple should be the focus. The current look gives off a Northwestern vibe, which in my opinion is not a good thing. Honestly, I wish they would emphasize the silver more.

You do NOT want to emphasize silver. That brings back a lot of bad memories for TCU fans (See the mid-90s uniforms for reference)

Purple is still the focus. I just so happened to post more black shirts than purple. Personally, I think the current Purple helmet-Black jersey-Purple pants are the best uniforms the Frogs have ever had and many agree.

I hope it doesn't change, but more than likely, they will sometime soon.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Archived