49ers "Black Out" Uniform

vnardella5

version 2 is better but it feels like a cheap CFB alternate and i would hate to see the 49ers do this.

but looking past the 49ers brand, visually the design is pretty good. if it were a new team i would say make the facemask black and the numbers gold. you'll get better contrast in the uniform and make the numbers more readable. and with the helmet being gold, i think gold should remain the secondary color through out the uniform. right now its just a trim color on the jersey/pants

thanks man....means a lot from a guy like u...i was trying to make it around only one nfl helmet like the rules...a main reason i was staying away from gold as a secondary is to avoid saints like feel

I just don't see the merits of a blackout uniform if black is not in your color scheme. Hypothetically, you could do this for all 32 teams and still, none of it would be innovative. This has been done to death in the college football world and really serves no purpose other than to see the team in something other than their (usually superior) primary set.

I dont mean to sound harsh, and I haven't insulted you or your abilities. I simply think the idea here isn't all that great and would rather see your efforts on something more unique than recolors.

Midway.png

I just don't see the merits of a blackout uniform if black is not in your color scheme. Hypothetically, you could do this for all 32 teams and still, none of it would be innovative. This has been done to death in the college football world and really serves no purpose other than to see the team in something other than their (usually superior) primary set.

I dont mean to sound harsh, and I haven't insulted you or your abilities. I simply think the idea here isn't all that great and would rather see your efforts on something more unique than recolors.

the 49ers have it in their logo, just only use it in practice etc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived