49ers "Black Out" Uniform

vnardella5

I'm one of the few if not the only one that has thought that a few NFL teams that don't already have black uniforms should explore "blackout uniforms"...

With that being said, your concept needs gold in it somewhere

You are not alone in that!

Now as for the 49ers.

Make the socks black, add a gold outline to the numbers, and it becomes that much better. This is a good looking uniform, and that's coming from a Seahawks fan.

What he said...
shado_logo.gif

with the helmet being gold, I would use the gold pants, making it gold - black - gold. I think that would look really nice, also adding some gold on the jerseys would tie it all together

that would defeat the purpose of a black out lol...i really think 49ers could rock black on black

Version 2 looks great.

From a consistency standpoint, should the leg stripe colors be flipped (gold on the outside), so it matches the number on the chest?

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

version 2 is better but it feels like a cheap CFB alternate and i would hate to see the 49ers do this.

but looking past the 49ers brand, visually the design is pretty good. if it were a new team i would say make the facemask black and the numbers gold. you'll get better contrast in the uniform and make the numbers more readable. and with the helmet being gold, i think gold should remain the secondary color through out the uniform. right now its just a trim color on the jersey/pants

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived