Lavergne High School football rebrand

jaker52

This is a nearby school in my district. I am considering doing a series of th 7 schools in my district. This could become a series if it goes well. The LHS Wolverines have always used variations of black and teal and some sort of block L.

lavergne.jpg

lavergne_gloves.jpg

lavergne_cleat.jpg

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

Pretty nice, only thing I'd change is to make all teals socks on the home. It looks weird right now with the black on bottom.

Oh and I guess Georgia is the only state that uses the terms "region" in stead of "district".

I think there might be a few others... Texas maybe? But I'm not too sure.

Anyways this is ok. Nothing too special other than the claw marks. You used them in a traditional like way, which I really like, but it might be one too much. Maybe use them differently on the helmet. Also, not sure if it's the font you used, but the numbers seem too small.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Pretty nice, only thing I'd change is to make all teals socks on the home. It looks weird right now with the black on bottom.

Oh and I guess Georgia is the only state that uses the terms "region" in stead of "district".

Anyways this is ok. Nothing too special other than the claw marks. You used them in a traditional like way, which I really like, but it might be one too much. Maybe use them differently on the helmet. Also, not sure if it's the font you used, but the numbers seem too small.

California has school "districts", but football is broken up into leagues and the leagues are broken up into "sections".

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

A few thoughts:

- I might tweak the L logo. It's very old school looking, which clashes with the new school vibe of claw stripes

- I think you used the claw marks more than needed. Helmet, jersey, pants, gloves, and shoes is too much

- No TV numbers

- As others said, there isn't much to these aside from a few claw stripes

Arizona did until it completely overhauled its alignment process in 2011. The regions were all actually named, with directional indicators in 1A through 3A and names (Desert Sky, Metro, Grand Canyon, Kino, etc.) in 4A and 5A. This format had been in place for several decades.

Now we have sections, which are not named and which are referred to by Roman numerals. Some divisions have up to seven sections after the idea of 10 to 12 team sections did not work out too well (traditionally you play every team in your region/section).

Archived