Red Comet had the most liked content!

1 Follower

Profile Information

• Title
    KCStrong

Recent Profile Visitors

9,007 profile views

Red Comet's Achievements

1. I can't think of a more 2024 thing than Antonio the Clown getting legit jersey leaks from the inside.
  2. I have never seen a coup in any sort of league before and I never thought that if I did that I'd be glad it happened. Expectations have absolutely been shattered. Hopefully things improve from here.
  3. If that was a preview of the UFL Championship, the rematch in St. Louis is going to be sold out. And that should be enough to say that maybe this league has a chance. EDIT:
  4. The current ABA has had about a quarter century to piss all over the original ABA. This league exceeded that within three weeks. I don't know whether I should be impressed or horrified.
  5. Birmingham looks like it’ll have a full-looking crowd so long as the camera faces the home side of the stadium. 16k may have been an underestimation at this rate.
  6. I’m just hoping for 16k in Birmingham and 1.5 million people to watch the Battlehawks/Stallions game. If anyone has an opportunity to catch a UFL game live, do it. It’s actually pretty fun if expectations are properly set.
  7. San Antonio vs DC really stands out. They got the TV side down, now for the gate side outside of DC and St Louis.
  8. I’m shocked that clip hasn’t gotten more airplay because it says more about this league than any BS PR statement ever could.
  9. I’m half-expecting Lee Hutton to be some AI creation now. It would at least explain why he never shows up.
  10. Spring football would be a polite way of putting it. This is straight-up carnie nonsense.
  11. Clark Hunt IIRC. At this point? Eff it, it's not like the practice squad is going to get any game time anyways. Why not give them some real game experience?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.